Camera issues

by - December 31, 2016

My camera had issues with the lens barrel back in August. Twice with different cameras the barrel just stop working. Unfortunately this time around the warranty expired and leaving me with no other choice, but to play doctor. I manage to get up to the point of the metal plating that holds the barrel and screen. Of course they had to make the screws super tight. I gave up and start looking around for affordable cameras. I received some money from my parents this Christmas to put towards whatever I want. Being in Canada, I looked around for deals during boxing day to see if I can pick up a nice camera on sale. Yup! I found a nice Nikon DSLR kit that was on sale. It was way over my budget, but I refuse to buy another Canon after both of my cameras malfunction within 3 years, and Nikon are no mediocre quality. Was it worth the price tag? Of course. I can not wait until summer to take some nice scenic photos.

I will have to save up to get a macro lens for pristine close up photos.

That is basically where I have been in a nut shell.

You May Also Like

0 comments